Sabado, Abril 5, 2014

SO, HERE IT GOES (Random Weekly Blog #1)

I only made this blog so that I can always talk about something. And since Sherlock might or might not be looking for a blogger, I'm flexing my blogging muscles and built this.

So, here's what's I'm scheduled to do this week

Monday - Get my card.
Tuesday - Do almost practically nothing.
Wednesday - Moping around.
Thursday - Almost nothing.
Friday - Preparing for the flight in the evening
Saturday - Go to SummerKon and probably film the next episode of The Not So Late Night Show

Yes, I do have a late night show, still not started. And we'll be flying to Manila this Friday and will return in an unknown date. We'll spend the entire Holy Week there.

And for this Saturday, will try to interview some people(artists, if possible). Not quite that much of a bummer.

RANDOM THOUGHT: I feel like I've been typing for an hour but writing stuff good only for 30 seconds to roughly a minute.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento