Sabado, Abril 19, 2014

Caution: REVIEW


Okay, this is one of Rawwrr's long list of creations. And this also serves as a cautionary tale.

This centers around a man who sold his soul to the devil for fame, fortune, and everything in-between(sex and drugs and included in the package). I know, this sounds a bit too cliche, but this story has a twist.

Call it a Dr. Faustus, but with Dr. Faustus being a rockstar instead of a doctor.

And of course, you know what happened to Dr. Faustus, right?

Although this is a cautionary tales about drugs and all, it still holds a place in my heart, in the Supernatural narrative(Yes, my heart has sections like bookstores).

And honestly, if Rawwrr writes it, you'll never expect a dull moment. Panel by panel, the story just keeps on getting better and better. Trust me, I'm the Doctor.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento