Sabado, Abril 19, 2014

Lagimbal Review

Okay, here's one the things I want to review, Lagimbal.


While reading this piece, Lagimbal gave that "what if Deadpool was Blade or vice versa" feel. Once or twice, Lagimbal breaks the fourth wall and comments about your comments on his name, like: "I know my name sucks, but it's not your fault!". And the creator, Rawwrr, just makes some of the craziest stories you don't know could be possible. Take Lagimbal saving the "Messiah" from aliens and zombies as an example.

And oh, his sidekick, Tang Namor(I chuckled a bit on that one), is one of the most badass sidekicks the world has ever known. He's like the Damian Wayne to Bruce Wayne/Batman.

Also, Rawwrr's art is badass, it's like you're reading a comic book with the art of a graffiti.

And if you've liked Rawwrr's Lagimbal, then you will also like his other works. Trust me, you will.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento