Linggo, Mayo 17, 2015

CATCHING UP BLOG

So, I haven't been blogging since, well, last year. Got side tracked with life, like all of us.

And I remembered, I haven't even done a 2014 recap blog, in which I'm going to do very quickly, since I have lots and lots of things to tell you.

2014 is where I went to cons frequently. At least for my standards, not yours.
2014 is the year where I finally went to Manila. Yes, I still haven't to Manila in the previous years, nor ever lived there.
2014 is the year where I have watched movies in the cinema very frequently, I call it my "Film Buff Transition Year".
2014 is where I did stuff more, like finally publishing my comics online, Even if it will take so long for me to post the next issue.
In short, 2014 is my year, and 2015 is no different.

More recently, I went to NexCon, and it, was a party.

I met some Whovians here and there, did a vlog, made some "friends" and other stuff.

SIDENOTE: I have a youtube channel, it's adoboisnotwhite.

I guess that's today's blog? I might blog a bit more frequently than last year. I hope?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento